Steel Rigid Body with Grab
A new addition to the Fruehauf range of eight-wheeler steel rigid bodies with the latest models offers the option of a grab attachment.
These new models combine a rolling chassis and grab with Fruehauf’s wear-resistant and large capacity body.
These rigid bodies are designed to fit across a range of chassis types and manufacturers and are now suitable for an even wider range of applications and industries including construction and transport.
All parts of the eight-wheeler steel rigid body with crane grab are manufactured on site, from start to finish, including shot blasting, painting and sheet fitting; all components are manufactured to precision on site at Grantham with state of the art laser cutters and the largest press brake in the UK.
Pressed monocoque design bodies are available in light,medium and heavy duty design
- Manufactured in high tensile and wear-resistant steel sourced for leading manufacturers
- All bodies laser cut and pressed on site
- All bodies shot blasted and painted on site (optional)
- Fully jig-built for accuracy
- Choice of body depths and capacity
- Crane grab attachment available
- Single or double skinned options available
- Fruehauf legendary quality assurance on all bodies
- European Type Approved